Thursday, November 8, 2012

Maui





 
Surfed Honolua Bay today. One of the nicest places on the planet and looks like developers want to build something big here. Lets hope the locals win their fight. Swell dropping but a new swell coming in 2 days. Will try and get some better photos of the action.

Baggage handlers don't like reverse curve tails.
I fixed them at Kauai and then opened them back up at Maui and bingo, all that good work was smashed off.  At least I'm getting better at ding repairs.
 
Aloha
Willsy

4 comments:

  1. great stuff Willsy, keep em comin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unreal Monty , given the 6>2 a touch up I'm guessing . I here the baggage handlers didn't like your boards and tried to reshape them for you .

    ReplyDelete
  3. willsy where's the photo of you in full grass skirt and headwear? ah hope you're having fun see even the baggage handlers can't get their heads around those tails!

    cheers
    Al

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing the baggage handlers get tips from the locals to trash all incoming boards. Honolua Bay is on my bucket list, would love to surf that joint.
    mick

    ReplyDelete